Our After-school Clubs offer children and teenagers a wide-range of innovative and exciting activities to broaden their minds and keep them physically active. Whether an individual is seeking to learn a new sport/activity or embark on a learning journey completely different to those offered in a school curriculum, at Personal Best we offer a unique experience to support your child’s progression towards a bright future.
- From 3.30pm Mon-Fri every week during term-times
- Sports/Activities inc: Badminton, Trampolining, Archery, Judo, Cricket, Tennis and much more
- Educational Classes inc. Ap Design, Drone Programming, IT Coding, Animation & Creative Media and much more
- Location: The Mountbatten School
WHO IS IT FOR?
- Ages: 6 – 16
- Children/Teens looking to improve in a specific sport/activity
- Children/Teens looking to learn new practical skills for future careers
- Parents looking to invest in and improve their children’s career prospects to give them a head-start for the future working world
- Parents with inflexible work commitments looking to maximise their child’s free time directly after school
BENEFITS TO YOU
- Enhances your child’s physical and mental well-being with fun and exciting sports/activities
- An opportunity for your child to learn skills to strengthen their future career prospects in the ‘real’ working world
- Ensure your child is safe and supervised until you finish your working day – no time for idle hands from 3.30-5.30pm