Saturday Morning Soccer School
The Mountbatten School, Whitenap Lane, Romsey, SO51 5SY
Priory Park, Bishop’s Waltham, Elizabeth Way, SO32 1SQ
- Delivered weekly by experienced FA Qualified Coaches
- Year R – 4-5 year olds – 09:00-10:00 – 3G Pitch
- Year 1-2 – 6-7 year olds – 10:00-11:00 – 3G Pitch
WHO IS IT FOR?
- Children of School Year R – Year 2 who are looking to get to grips with the basics on a Football pitch.
- Children from local Schools attend every Saturday to work on their Football skills to prepare them for competitive team football with local clubs for the future.
BENEFITS TO YOU
- Improve your child’s:
- Footballing ability
- General health and physical wellbeing
- Social skills
- Cognitive skills