Our educational tutoring services are aimed at equipping young people with the right tools to enter further and higher education and the working world. Our aim is to provide secondary school students with the right skills to enable them to be successful global citizens and make a positive contribution to society. Through our tutoring provision we provide the opportunity for students to achieve their personal best and make a positive impact on themselves and their future.
- Key stages 1, 2, 3 & 4 in subjects such as Maths, English, the Sciences and more.
- Alternative options to suit each individual learner’s needs. 1:1, 1:2 and small group classes up to 4 students e.g. Friends can study together
- Face-to-face on campus or virtually online.
- Tailored learning to the individual needs – supporting the well-being as well as upskilling and bridging the attainment gap.
- All Tutors possess up-to-date Enhanced DBS checks
WHO IS IT FOR?
- Students seeking extra support to give the best opportunity to achieving their desired exam results
- Students seeking to improve subject comprehension and confidence
- Students requiring additional support post lockdown
- Students aged 11-16
BENEFITS TO YOU
- Increase prospects of achieving academic goals and exam success.
- Individual support will supplement school studies covering key areas of the curriculum that your child may be struggling with.
- Areas of learning that may have been missed or disrupted due to the pandemic.
- Will benefit and support students’ attainment; not only for success in the short-term educational setting but also for future career opportunities and fundamental development.
- Individual and unique learning experience
- Tailored learning around the needs of your child and their learning style.
- Provide the skills to help students maximise their strengths and overcome barriers to learning.